The purpose of the consultancy service was to provide technical support to conduct/facilitate a process to develop five-year comprehensive.
The CGC was expected to provide technical support to Viet Nam by facilitating consultations between key in-country stakeholders and provide technical inputs at each stage of cMYP in accordance with the WHO-UNICEF Guidelines for Comprehensive Multi-Year Planning for Immunization (2013).
The CGC team provided the following deliverables at each stage of the cMYP development:
- Remote work:
- Draft situational analysis â background / context sections
- Draft situational analysis â EPI performance
- cMYP costing tool â baseline data entered
- In-country mission:
- Situational Analysis – SWOT
- Preliminary set of priorities, objectives, targets
- Situational analysis and programmatic sections discussed and agreed
- Data entered for cost and financing
- Cost implications discussed and necessary adjustments to programmatic sections made
- Finalizaiton of the cMYP
- Draft cMYP is ready for sharing
- cMYP document submitted>