The objective of this consultancy was to support the East European and Central Asian Union of People Living With HIV (PLWH) in Organizational Development.
Actual services provided:
- Development of the unified methodology for the capacity assessment of PLWH organizations â members of the Client’s organization;
- Assessment of the performance of PLWH organizations in 10 countries in CIS – members of the Client’ organization;
- Analysis of data collecting during the capacity assessment, and report development;
- Development of individual performance solution packages on organizational development for the assessed PLWH organizations – members of the Client’ organization;
- Development and description of a system for Technical Assistance provision for PLWH organizations (criteria for TA providers’ selection, evaluation of the provided TA quality, development of the TA experts database, etc.) and preliminary estimation of TA costs, including system for the Experts’ nurturing and development from PLWH network;
- Development of the financial sustainability document to guide planning and operation (including budgeting) of the members of the Client’ organization