The overall objective was to help National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) and partners to review the current draft of the cMYP 2016-2020, logistics forecasting and the cMYP costing tools, and provide a final draft of the cMYP that will be presented to Interagency Coordination Committee (ICC).
The consultancy service entailed the following specific objectives:
- Review entries into the EPI logistics forecasting tool and the cMYP costing tool.
- Review the analysis and interpretation of data generated from the cMYP costing tool.
- Consult with partners and the cMYP Committee to obtain their inputs into the draft cMYP document.
- Review and update the current draft of the cMYP 2016-2020 using the revised cMYP guidelines with emphasis on the costing and financing section and strategies identified for financial sustainability; and incorporating comments from different stakeholders.
The CGC team carried out the following tasks while providing technical support:
- Review bakground
- Analyze the draft cMYP and cMYP Costing tool.
- Transfer cMYP Costing tool data to new cMYP version of the tool.
- Communicate with the country team issues for clarification.
- Discuss and finalize the mission agenda with the country office.
- In-country mission
- Meet with relevant stakeholders and discuss the desired changes.
- Revise the costing tool and discuss results with the stakeholders.
- Elaborate key messages for advocacy and discuss with the stakeholders.
- Revise the cMYP narrative (programmatic component) according to the points agreed with the stakeholders.
- Support finalization of the cMYP document and costing tool:
- Review both documents for quality and consistency.
- Incorporate feedback from the country team and support finalization of the documents.